Friday 26 February 2010

Seeeeewing vintage ladies!

I treated myself the other day to two new sewing kits that finally arrived in the post the other day. Working in black-stitch, mainly in black yet with the odd bright colour to highlight, I picked out two of the four season collection of 1920s influenced ladies!

With a lady walking along on a Spring day and then again tending to her pretty pink flowers in the summer months. They are both from a company called Catkin Designs. I would link you their website but google/firefox/AVG keep flashing warnings that their page is rather unhealthy for your computer [or something along those lines]. But if you click on the picture for its larger version you'll find all their details on the sewing pack.

Now just have to add them to the "to do" list behind everything else that needs finishing - I wish I had more time in the day to do stuff!

Would be great to hear of any of your latest creative encounters!

Have a lovely weekend everyone

4 comments:

  1. My latest encounter, erm, well the only creative things I've done is develop my own b&w film, and sort out my 'bucket' list... nothing actually creative I'm afraid!

    I would love to be able to sew or make clothing, I'm very useless when it comes to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! I can't wait to see the finished result.
    I'm toying with random patchwork at the moment as I've got a huge pile of retro fabric so I might just start covering an old pouffe this weekend.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PINK flower what sweet sewing patterns,you provide wonderful inspiration, just had to start following you so I don't miss a thing! You are feature over @ My Passport Style in my It's All In The Detail Spot!Also I'm holding a Topshop giveaway over at My Passport to Style, details top right of my sidebar, do please enter. Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete