Sunday 30 August 2009

Ruby watch

I can be a magpie to pretty glimmering, yet different things. And this Victorian working watch. is just one I've stumbled over today upon the Laurelle Antique & Fine Jewellery website. Its difference is most overtly cast through the watch's unusual face, first in a diamond set within an oval just under an inch in diameter, embedded with an bed of Paste stones - their nature alike to diamonds.


There is something truly gorgeous and different about this jewel. Something makes it shine through its vintage manner yet its design, would not make sit out of place today. It would be a gift of love through the six ruby stones upon the strap, the colour of passion and vibrancy.

And at £245 it's pretty much a good treasure to find and one certainly to keep. I want!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful watch...Thank you for your comment on my blog, and snap I had my purple cardie on today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won my blog prize Pink Flower.

    Betty is her new name!

    http://ablegrable.blogspot.com/

    Please get in touch with me, with the size you'd like

    size chart here:

    http://www.ablegrable.com/scarletstreet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is gorgeous, love it. I remember my mum having a watch somewhat like that (much plainer) and I've always wanted one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strikingly beautiful find! I'm fairly picky when it comes to finding watches that I would actually wear, but I would joyfully sport this glamorous number.

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment, my dear, I hope you're having a terrific week!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete