Monday 18 November 2013

MICHIGAN - Whirlpools and Animals

Dragonfly Autumnal Trees River Snake Fern Snake

Take a walk in Michigan and you'll see some amazing animals, often up close. An autumnal walk along the Au Sable River and seeing the whirlpools popping up we were surrounded by nature. From snakes (luckily non of the rattle snakes that make Michigan their home), dragonflies to birds swooping down and grabbing prey off the past right before us (actually I was daydreaming and totally missed this but i'm taking Joe's word for it). 

What wildlife have you seen lately?

4 comments:

  1. I know I say this all the time but your photographs are amazing! You've got such an eye for photography :) it's been so miserable recently I haven't had a chance to take the dog for a nice long walk anywhere. Winter is definitely here now!

    Debi x
    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you - I think I get too snap happy at times and sadly I think my camera is on it's last legs. Gotta start saving my pennies! The weathers changing here a lot too, certainly got a lot colder over the last couple of days and all the trees are bare!!

      Delete
  2. OMG that scenery is amazing. I haven't seen any wildlife lately, unless you count birds. I do plan on making a trip to Yosemite soon. I'm sure I'll see plenty there.

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete