Thursday 16 April 2015

CREATIVE: A Garden Party Stitch Along #3

I confess, I totally slacked when it came to cross stitching last month and even more so with writing up with this post. For once I was trying to be all good with my work. It also gets harder each month to say something new about this stitch along, so I'll let the photographs do the talking. 

SAL

So my plan from February was to work on finishing off the faces and the sky, stitching off the dresses and doing some backstitching. Not really completed any of those. Back stitching to a point yes, and I love how that's all pulling it all together. Back stitching (it's basically outlining and detailing in with thread) is a bit of a love hate thing with many stitchers, I personally love it for how it brings a picture together. 

SAL
February's check in (left) and March. 

Hopefully during the rest of April I'll get back into the swing of things. I had a bit of a communication hiccup with the magazine over getting the next part of the chart, which I luckily have now, so even more stitching can commence.

SAL

Slowly but surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment