Monday 22 June 2015

LIFE: 30 Days Wild #2

The #30DaysWild social media challenge is now over two thirds complete so it was high time I got around to sharing the next ten days in my series of joining in on Instagram (you can find the first and more information about the challenge in my first post here). I have to admit I'm finding it hard to keep trying to find something new to photograph each day somewhat the result of being stuck in suburbia and not having lots of say nature reserves etc on the doorstep, so my garden again, is my main source of inspiration.

#30DaysWild

Day 11 // picking cilantro leaves - the first thing out of the veg patch

#30DaysWild

Day 12 // catching a sight of a huge worm between rain showers

#30DaysWild

Day 13 // mushroom spotting in the garden [note to self: learn names of mushrooms]

#30DaysWild

Day 14 // always have some squirrel eyes on you in my garden

#30DaysWild

Day 15 // taking lunch outside

#30DaysWild

Day 16 // playing with helicopters

#30DaysWild

Day 17 // getting up close and personal with some wild flowers

#30DaysWild
Day 18 // pigeon watch - it's like The Birds movie around mine ...

#30DaysWild

Day 19 // Some people smell roses, I smell tomato plants ...

#30dayswild

Day 20 // turtle watching while at the zoo

How have you been getting in touch with nature lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment