Saturday 24 October 2009

Autumn Colours

The one thing I love about autumn is the colours, the ever changing colours of the leaves before they steady flutter to the ground beneath them. The changing temperatures between night and day creates the most beautiful and all natural collection of Mother Natures beauty. Alongside the growth and the energy of Spring, I truly believe Autumn is just as majestic.

From the greens to yellows, oranges, browns to pink and reds nature is truly showing us its beauty. To be able to capture Autumn and nature as it changes is always worthy of a posting.

Autumn Colours
Autumn Colours


3 comments:

  1. I also adore photographing autumn colours... There is a botanical garden not too far away from me, and it's always lovely to witness the change in the seasons.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How vibrantly beautiful! We've had so much fog and rain here this month, I've scarcely caught a decent glimpse of the saturated jewel tones of the trees in our area. Thank you for sharing your autumn view with us.


    Many hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- love the fall season there's something peaceful about it.

    ReplyDelete